Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just some ideas/thoughts

During Tues. class I just had a couple of thoughts go through my head. Thought I'd throw them out there:
  • For our PR campaign/advocacy advertising, I think a direction we could consider would be to make it child & "green" related. Maybe do some green marketing with the twist on saving the world or making the world a better place for the mompreneur's children.
  • One think I found out is that mompreneurs consider opt-in email newsletters to be "blessings" in their lives. We may want to look at creating an AdSense/Google email newsletter, maybe tie in with our PR campaign as well.
  • Advertising spin wise, we may want to consider some of the female leaders of Google. I think some of them are mompreneurs as well and we can look at highlighting them in our Trade advertising to make it more relatable.
Just some thoughts. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment